City Market/King Soopers
RiversEdge West is enrolled in City Market/King Soopers' Community Rewards Program.
Designate RiversEdge West as your nonprofit and City Market will donate a percentage of your grocery bill at no cost to you!
Designating RiversEdge West as your nonprofit is easy:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in City Market Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the City Market Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization here.
- Enter RiversEdge West or our account number JP491.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the City Market Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Shop, swipe your Value Card (or enter Alt ID), and a percentage of your sales will be donated to support healthy rivers!
Donate through Benevity, an employee-giving platform.
Check with your employer to learn whether they participate in Benevity and what their policy is for employee-gift matching and consider making a gift that you can leverage.